Monday, November 21, 2011

E Books

Thanks to my technical mentor Ryan Salame, my two most recent books are now available as E Books from Amazon.

Case Studies in Vocal Pedagogy deals with the voice teacher as psychologist. As an E Book it is $9.99. If you would like to order a soft cover copy, it is $20.00.

Take Two Deep Breaths and Call Me in the Morning, is a singer's guide to deep breathing.
It is also $9.99 as an E Book and $20.00 as a soft cover copy. I have dedicated this book to my dear friend, Phyllis Curtin, on the occasion of her 90th Birthday. Happy Birthday, Phyllis!


To order on line  http://www.amazon.com/  Select 'Kindle Books' and type in my name. They will download automatically.


To order a soft copy of either book by mail, send a check made out to Herbert Burtis, to 53 Rood Hill Road, Sandisfield, MA 01255.



My previous books are all available in soft cover only.

Sing On! Sing On!  is $15.00
Vocalizing from the Ground Up!  is $35.00
How to Make your Arm into a Wet Noodle is $40.00.